Our Beliefs are well summarized in the five solas of the Protestant Reformation.
- Sola Scriptura - "By Scripture Alone" The Word of God contained in the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments is the only authoritative and inerrant source for what we are to believe about God and what God requires of us - (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
- Sola Gratia - "By Grace Alone" It is only by the grace of God that anyone receives salvation - (Rom. 3: 23-24).
- Sola Fide - "By Faith Alone" Faith is the only means through which God forgives people of their sins and views them as blameless in His sight, and even this faith is a gift from God - (Eph. 2:8-9).
- Solus Christus - "By Christ Alone" It is only through the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ that one receives forgiveness of sins and life everlasting. Christ is the only mediator between God and man - (John 14:6; 1 Tim. 2:5).
- Soli Deo Gloria - "To the Glory of God Alone"
The God of the Bible is the only living and true God. He is the sovereign Lord and creator of all things, and therefore is deserving of all glory and honor - (Rom. 11:36).